At ClockSimple.com, we want to give you the best possible experience. To do this we process some personal data about you to understand your needs and interests and to develop the best services and features for you and all of our customers. But, be assured, your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important to us. ClockSimple.com is absolutely committed to your privacy in any aspect and guards your personal and business information to the best of our capabilities. We know and see that the great and exciting growth of the Internet and all the types of online services has also brought reasonable concern for consumers about what information is collected, distributed and available about them, and we want you to be sure that we always consider and work with that diligent and honest commitment to all of our Internet activities.
What personal data does ClockSimple.com collect about me?
It is very important to us that you understand what personal data we collect about you, how we collect it, and why it’s necessary.
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
1. Personal data collected when you sign up for the ClockSimple.com Service
2. Personal data collected through your use of the ClockSimple.com Service
3. Personal data collected that enables us to provide you with additional features/functionality
Why does ClockSimple.com collect and use this personal data?
We collect and use your personal data for the following reasons:
• to provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the ClockSimple.com Service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction or order, to provide service and support, to update you on services and benefits, and to personalize promotional offers;
• to understand how you access and use the ClockSimple.com Service to ensure technical functionality of the Service, develop new products, features and services, and analyze your use of the ClockSimple.com Service;
• to communicate with you for ClockSimple.com Service-related purposes;
• to process your payment to prevent or detect fraud, including fraudulent payments and fraudulent use of the ClockSimple.com Service;
• to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for:
-- participation in contests, and surveys,
-- promotional purposes,
-- payment purposes
via emails, notifications, or other messages;
• to provide you with features, information, advertising, or other content which is based on your specific location; and
How does ClockSimple.com protect my personal data?
ClockSimple.com is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of the information, ClockSimple.com has appropriate physical, managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We have implemented various policies including pseudonymization, encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorized access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer browser and other devices, and log out after having used the ClockSimple.com Service.
How does ClockSimple.com share / transfer my personal data?
We do not and will not provide any of your personal or business information to other companies or individuals without your specific request and permission.
Personal data collected for the purposes of paying your subscription through our payment partners (PayPal and PayPro Global) within the European Union (“EU”) and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to us and processed by third parties located in a country outside of the EU and Switzerland. In such instances ClockSimple.com shall ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws and in particular that appropriate contractual, technical, and organizational measures are in place such as the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission.
Your Personal Data Rights
You may be aware that a new European Union law, called the General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR" gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data.
Access your personal data
The right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we process about you.
Update your personal data
The right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Restrict the use of your personal data
The right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data.
Object to the use of your personal data
The right to object to us, processing your personal data where we no longer have a legitimate or legal need to process it.
Object to direct marketing
The right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes.
Port your personal data
The right to request a copy of your personal data in a machine readable format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service.
Erase your personal data
The right to request that we delete your personal data.
At ClockSimple.com we are dedicated to providing you with the best time tracking solution and experience. Below are the policies that we apply when providing you with this service.